ramblings and rantings

a journal documenting my experiences throughout my stay in the USA

Thursday, December 07, 2006

part 002 : the preparation

My major SPM examinations are done with and now is the time for me to slack off without feelings of guilt about the neglection of my studies.

But apart from the slacking off I also have some preparations to do for my trip, namely souvenir gathering, the mending of my bajus, learning how to cook simple Malaysian dishes (I don't need to tell you how catastrophic this is going to turn out), getting all my gadgets in working order and so on and so forth.

What's more, I have an interview at the United States Embassy next wednesday for my VISA application. It's at 7.40am and right now I don't really have a good idea on how to get there quite so early. Is it safe to ride on the LRT at 6.40 in the morning?

I doubt it. I really don't want to get mugged.

P/S : Not related to the AFS exchange, but I finally know what to get [ seafolding ] for her birthday. A pair of hermit crabs. They're cheap, easy to keep and oh-so-cute. I've also decided to take on the task of naming them for her (not too sure if she'll be entirely pleased with this) but I'm insistent about it and so her crabs would be called Sabor and Joyah.

read the introduction ?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amira said...

omg. sabor?!! hahaha you've been studying too much bm la!! =D

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home